第二節 婚姻生活
▼ 求婚
你想和我結婚嗎? Will you marry me?
A: Will you marry me? 你想和我結婚嗎?
B: Yes, I will marry you. 是的,我想。
讓我照顧你一輩子吧。 Let me take care of you forever.
◆Give me a chance to be a good husband.
相信我吧,我會給你幸福的。
A: Let me take care of you forever.
讓我來照顧你一輩子吧。
B: I will. 我想。
你想成為我的老婆嗎? Will you be my wife?
◆Will you be my husband? 你想成為我的老公嗎?
◆I want to share the rest of my life with you.
我愿今生今世和你在一塊。
◆I want to grow old together. 我想和你一塊變老。
A: Will you be my wife? 你想成為我的老婆嗎?
B: But we have known for just one month.
可大家才剛剛認識一個月。
大家一塊白頭到老怎么樣? Let's be together till the end of our lives.
A: Let's be together till the end of our lives.
大家一塊白頭到老怎么樣?
B: I'm on TOP of the world. 我太開心了。
你想做我的另一半嗎? Would you like to be my partner in my life?
=Would you like to be a part of me?
A: Would you like to be my partner in my life?
你想做我的另一半嗎?
B: Yes, I'd love to. 是的,我想。
你能永遠伴隨在我身邊嗎? Would you stay with me forever?
A: Would you stay with me forever?
你能永遠伴隨在我身邊嗎?
B: I may, if you like. 只須你想。
我想讓全世界都了解大家是一對。 I want the whole world to know we're a couple.
◆I think it's time for us to live together.
我感覺是大家生活在一塊的時候了。
◆All people are waiting for our wedding.
大伙都在等著喝大家的喜酒。
你想和我共度此生嗎? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?
A: Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me? 你想和我共度此生嗎?
B: We get married in two year, Ok? 咱們兩年后結婚怎么樣?
假如我目前向你求婚,不會太唐突吧? Am I curt1 with you if I ask you to marry me now?
A: Am I curt with you if I ask you to marry me now?
假如我目前向你求婚,不會太唐突吧?
B: Not at all. I'm expecting it all the time.
不會。我一直在盼望這一刻。
我真期望能早點找到我的白馬王子。 I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.
◆Where is my Snow White? 我的白雪公主在哪兒啊?
A: Why do you sit by the window and dream away?
你為何坐在窗邊發呆呀?
B: I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.
我真期望能早點找到我的白馬王子。
什么時間我才能有我們的家呢? When will I have a home of my own?
A: When will I have a home of my own?
什么時間才能有我們的家呢?
B: Well, is there a maiden2 who doesn't begin to think of love? 唉,什么少女不懷春呀?
▼ 結婚典禮進行時
大家這個星期六安排了送禮物會。 We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday.
A: We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday. Would you be able to join us?
大家這個星期六安排了送禮物會,你能來嗎?
B: I'd love to. 非常想。
我該送新娘什么禮物呢? What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?
A: What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?
我該送新娘什么禮物呢?
B: Anything the couple can use in their new home.
他們在新居中可以用的任何東西。
哦,奏結婚典禮進行曲了。 Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March.
A: Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March. Here they come.
哦,奏結婚典禮進行曲了。他們過來了。
B: Jane is a beautiful bride in satin and lace!
簡穿著婚紗可真是個好看的新娘啊!
大衛,你是不是想娶簡為你的合法老婆,愛她,尊重并愛惜她,無論生病還是健康,直到死亡將你們分開? David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully3 wedded4 wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
A: David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
大衛,你是不是想娶簡為你的合法老婆,愛她,尊重并愛惜她,無論生病還是健康,直到死亡將你們分開?
B: I do. 我想。
大衛和簡真是天生的一對。 David and Jane are perfect for each other.
A: David and Jane are perfect for each other.
大衛和簡真是天生的一對。
B: Yes, they are. 是的。
大衛,恭喜你們喜結良緣! David, congratulations on your marriage!
A: David, congratulations on your marriage!
大衛,恭喜你們喜結良緣!
B: Thank you very much. 謝謝。
我為這幸福的一對舉杯,愿你們白頭偕老。 I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together.
◆Here are to long and productive cheers for you both.
祝你們兩個幸福長久,多子多孫。
我期望你們蜜月愉快。 I hope you have a good honeymoon5.
=I hope you enjoy a great honeymoon.
祝賀你們!這是給你們新家的小禮品。 Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.
A: Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.
祝賀你們!這是給你們新家的小禮品。
B: Thank you. You're so nice. 謝謝。你真好。
祝你幸福! I wish you happiness!
A: What should I say to the bride at the wedding?
在結婚典禮上,我要對新娘怎么說?
B: I wish you happiness! 祝你幸福!