It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let`s play it by ear. 讓大家隨性所至。

Wait and see. 等著瞧。

Why so blue? 如何垂頭喪氣?

What brought you here? 什么風把你吹來了?

Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!

Leave me alone. 別理我。

Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事難料。

High jack1! 舉起手來(打劫)!

Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father? 她為何要嫁給一個年齡與她爸爸相當的男性?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家。

She`ll be along in a few minutes. 他立刻會過來。

I`m not in a good mood. 沒心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。

I`m bored to death. 我無聊去世了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 親愛的!

Here we are! 大家到了!

I lost my way. 我迷失方向了。

She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。

I`ll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。

She`s got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。

I don`t have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。

I`m dying to see you. 我非常想見你。

I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。

Nothing tricky2. 別耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。