假如你能參加大家的晚會,我將不勝感激。 Id appreciate if you could attend our part.


A: Id appreciate if you could attend our part.

假如你能參加大家的晚會,我將不勝感激。

B: Thanks for your invitation. Ill arrive there on time.

謝謝你的邀請。我會按時到的。

你能幫我一個忙嗎? Do you mind if I ask you a favor1?

=May I ask a favor of you?

=Would you please do me a favor?


你能幫我把它打印出來嗎? Would you please help me type it?


A: Would you please help me type it?

你能幫我把它打印出來嗎?

B: My pleasure. 非常樂意。

能麻煩你關一下門嗎? Could I trouble you to shut the door?


=Would you mind shutting the door?

能把筆記本遞給我嗎? Will you pass me the notebook, please?


=Can you hand me the notebook, please?

=May I have the notebook, please?


我可以走開了嗎? Could I be excused?


A: Could I be excused? 我可以走開了嗎?

B: Wait for a moment. I have something to talk with you.

等一下。我有事告訴你。


我想了解你是不是能幫我郵寄點東西。 I wonder if you could post something for me.


A: I wonder if you could go to the post office for me.

幫我郵寄點東西怎么樣?

B: Im afraid I cant today. What about tomorrow?

恐怕今天不可以,明天如何?

我可以帶點東西去嗎? Can I bring something?

=Can I bring anything?

◆Do I need to bring anything? 我要帶什么東西去嗎?


能耽誤你幾分鐘嗎? Do you have time?

=Do you have a minute?


我把收音機關掉你不反對吧? Would you object if I turn off the radio?

A: Would you object if I turn off the radio?

我把收音機關掉你不反對吧?

B: No. Its noisy, isnt it? 不反對。噪音很大的。

請再說一遍怎么樣?I beg your pardon?

◆Pardon, please. 請再說一遍。


我想了解你是不是能幫我搬一下桌子。 I wonder if you could move the desk for me.

=Would you be so kind as to move the desk for me?


不知你是不是在意我彈鋼琴? I wonder if youd mind my playing the piano.

A: I wonder if youd mind my playing the piano.

不知你是不是在意我彈鋼琴?

B: Oh, no. Go ahead please.

哦,不。你彈吧。

你能從心里原諒我嗎? Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

◆I beg your forgiveness. 我懇求你寬恕我。


我可以請教你一下嗎? May I ask you something?

=Could you answer my question, please?


大家談一會兒吧。 Lets have a little talk.

A: Lets have a little talk. 大家談一會兒吧。

B: What is it? 談什么?


能借用一下電話嗎? May I use your phone?

A: May I use your phone? 能借用一下電話嗎?

B: Sure. Go ahead. 可以,請用。