Shall we take up the question of inspection1 today?
今天咱們討論產品檢驗問題吧。
The commodity inspection is no easy job.
商檢工作不是那樣簡單。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布萊克先生與中方進口商就產品檢驗問題進行洽談。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has special importance.
作為合同里的一個組成部分,產品檢驗具備特殊的重要程度。
We should inspect this batch2 of porcelain3 wares4 to see if there is any breakage.
大家要檢查一下這批瓷器是不是有破損的。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping5 line.
出口商在向船運公司托運前有權檢驗產品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
產品檢驗工作應在到貨后一個月內完成。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商檢的權力如何加以明確呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我擔憂對商檢的結果會發生爭議。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections6 are identical with each other.
假如雙方的測試結果一致,大家就收貨