自己若非他們所要找的當事人,無分機的場所可找當事人前來接聽,有分機的場所把該通電話轉過去即可。大公司或旅館等場合,一般由總機負責轉接電話。他們若不了解該找什么部門的人時,應表現出樂于幫忙的態度,可給人留下好的印象。

第一部分、轉接來電用語
我看看他在不在。
Ill see if hes in.

我助你接過去。
Ill connect you.

我助你接給王先生。
Ill connect you with Mr. Wang.

我把電話轉給黃先生。
Ill transfer1 this call to Mr. Huang.

我替你接到出口部。
Ill connect you with the Export Department.

我助你接給李小姐。
Ill put you through to Miss Li.

我把你的電話轉給魏先生。
Ill transfer your call to Mr. Wei.

我把你的電話轉給負責的人。
Ill transfer your call to the person in charge.

我把你的電話轉給林先生。
Ill switch2 your call to Mr. Lin.

我找某位銷售來聽。
Ill get you someone in sales.

我請她來聽。
Ill get her.

我去找他來。
Ill fetch him up.

我去看看他在不在他的辦公室內。
Ill just find out if hes in his office.

我替你接。
Ill put you through.

我替你接這個號碼。
Ill get the number for you.

我替你接總機。
Ill get the switch board for you.

我助你轉過去。
Ill switch you over.

我來看看能否替你重接。
Ill see if I can connect you again.

你的電話接通時大家會打給你。
Well call you when your call is ready to go through.

對不起這個號碼正在講話中。
Im sorry the numbers engaged3.

這支電話正在講話中。
The line is busy.

先生,這支電話在講話中。
The line is engaged, sir.

第二部分、請他們稍候的用語
請稍待一會兒。
Just a moment, please.

請等一下。
Just a minute, please.

請稍等。
Hold on a minute, please.

請勿掛斷怎么樣?
Would you hold the line, please?

請等一下怎么樣?
Would you wait a mimute, please?

請等一會兒。
Please wait one moment.

請稍待。
One moment, please.

請勿掛電話。
Please hold the line.

請勿掛斷。
Dont hang up, please.

第三部分、請他們再撥電話( 受話人因故沒辦法接聽電話時,可請他們在某個時間再打來)
你可以晚一點再打來嗎?
Would you mind calling again later?

你能三十分鐘后再打來嗎?
Could you call back in thirty minutes?

你能三點將來再打來嗎?
Could you call again after three?

你可以三點左右再打來嗎?
Would you mind calling back around three?

請兩點左右再打來。
Please call back around two oclock.