Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
You bet! 肯定,當然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!
It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 占線。
My hands are full right now. 我目前非常忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得亂七八糟。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
He has a quick eye. 他的雙眼非常銳利。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不。
Let's play it by ear. 讓大家隨性所至。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Why so blue? 如何垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什么風把你吹來了?
Hang on! 抓緊!
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事難料。
High jack1! 舉起手來!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她為何要嫁給一個年齡與她爸爸相當的男性?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他立刻會過來。
I'm not it a good mood. 沒心情。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊去世了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 親愛的!
Here we are! 大家到了!
I lost my way. 我迷失方向了。
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我非常想見你。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky2. 別耍花招。