這是個對話,想請告訴你,Which reminds me,是省略了前面的主句嗎?Mild China 的意思是?

And we also need to push the DVDs. Customers can get twenty percent off when they buy a guidebook and a DVD together.

Which reminds me, did you bring that extra box of the “Mild China” DVDs?


關于 Which reminds me 這個句子:

which 開頭的句子,假如沒先行詞,那就不是定語從句。

which 開頭的句子,假如句末沒問號,它就不是疑問代詞。

那樣,它是什么呢?

在非正式英語中,which 有一個特殊使用方法,用作指示代詞,等于:this 或that。

Which reminds me,便是此使用方法。意為“這倒是提醒了我。”

又如:

Which is how I remember what happened.

這就是我如何記得出了什么事。

Which is what we have here.

就是大家在這已經有了的。

Which is why I started meditating.

這是我開始學習冥想是什么原因。

Which is why an article like this can be transformational or worthless – it all depends on you.

這也是為何像如此的文章可能被轉化,也會一文不值——這都取決于你。

Which is why the book was so important.

這就是為何那書是這樣的要緊。

Which is why I generally choose to do something rather than own something.

這就是我一般選擇去歷程所有而不只以擁有為目的是什么原因。

Which is why I have always purchased apple products and admired you.

這就是為何我一直購買蘋果商品和仰慕你是什么原因。

Which is why I sometimes go into the garden and insult the weeds.

這就是為何我有時會去花園辱罵雜草。

Which is exactly what we did.

那就是大家當時所做的。

Which is how most of us go through our day.

這便是大家大部分人過的生活。