- I mean you should keep at it. - Who said I won't?

- 我的意思是你應該堅持不懈。- 哪個說我不會?

-I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.

-我要和拿迪爾布蘭格學習。

-Who?

-哪個?

-Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.

-明年。我在巴黎有份獎學學習。

-Paris?

-巴黎?

-Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.

-啊,我從沒去過歐洲。我都等不及了。

- How long have you known? - Come on, Oliver. it's stupid. Would you please. It's inevitable1.

- 你了解多長時間了?-別如此,奧列弗,別如此愚蠢, 這是不可防止的。

-What is?

-的意思是?

-That we'll graduate, we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.

-大家會畢業然后大家會分手。你會去法學院。

-What are you talking about?

-你在怎么說?

-You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.

-你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。

-What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.

-你的意思是?大家在一塊,大家快樂。

-Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over, -you have to go back where you belong.

-哈佛就象個充滿玩具的袋子,但假期結束,你得回到是你的地方。

- Back to bake cookies? - Pastries2. Don't make fun of my father.

- 回去烤蛋糕?- 不要拿我爸爸開玩笑。

-Then don't leave me, Jenny!

-不要離開我,珍妮!

-Please.

-求你了。

-What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen in my -whole god damn3 life?

-那我的獎學學習和巴黎如何解決,我還沒有見過呢?

-What about our marriage?

-那大家的婚事呢?

-Who said anything about marriage?

-哪個在怎么說婚事?

-I'm saying it, now.

-我目前說。

-You want to marry me?

-你想娶我?

-Yeah.

-對。

-Why?

-為何?

-Because...

-由于

-That's a good reason.

-那是個好理由。