-Hello.

-你好。

-Hi! You're soaking. Come in.

-你濕透了,進去。

-No, no. l'm fine.

-不,我沒事。

-Comes a point you can't get wetter.

-濕到一個程度就不可以再濕。

-Okay, l'll come out. -No, please don't.

-那樣我出來。-不,請勿。

-l just wanted to check you're okay.

-我只想來看你怎么樣。

-Not busy killing1 yourself or anything, but....

-有沒忙著自殺之類,但

-But you're fine, so....

-但你都好好的,那樣

-l shouldn't have come to the church this morning. l'm sorry.

-我今天實在不應該去觀禮,對不起。

-No! No!

-不!

-Wait. lt was all my fault. l mean, l'm the bastard2 here.

-等等,是我不好,壞蛋是我才是。

-And it definitely sorted out one thing, which is, marriage and me...

-起碼弄了解了一點就是,婚姻和我

-...we're very clearly not meant for one another.

-顯然沒甚么緣分。

-Sorted out another big thing as well.

-也弄了解另一件要緊的事。

-There l was, standing3 there in the church...

-我當時站在教堂里

-...and for the first time in my whole life l realized l...

-我生平首次意識到

-...totally and utterly4 loved one person.

-我全心全意愛著一個人。

-And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's...

-卻不是身旁戴面紗的那位

-...the person standing opposite me now...

-而是目前在我面前的這一位

-...in the rain.

-雨中的你。

-ls it still raining? l hadn't noticed.

-雨仍在下嗎?我感覺不到。

-The truth of it is...

-真相是

-..l've loved you from the first second l met you.

-我對你是一見鐘情。

-You're not suddenly going away again, are you?

-你不是又計劃掉頭就走吧?

-No. l might drown, but otherwise, no.

-不,我或許會被淹死,不然我不會走。

-Okay, okay. We'll go in.

-大家進來。

-But first, let me ask you one thing.

-但先讓我問你一句。

-Do you think...

-你說

-...after we've dried off...

-待大家干透了

-...after we've spent lots more time together...

-待大家共處更久之后

-...you might agree...

-你是否會答應

-...not to marry me?

-不嫁給我?

-And do you think...

-你是不是想

-...not being married to me might be something you could - consider...

-考慮不嫁給我

-...doing for the rest of your life?

-然而以此作你的終身大事?

-Do you?

-你想嗎?

-l do.

-我想。