必須掌握的實用商務英語交際閃光口語

久仰!

I' ve heard so much about you.好久不見了!

Long time no see.辛苦了!

You' ve had a long day.You've had a long flight.尊敬的朋友們!

Distinguished1/Honorable/Respected friends閣下(多用于稱呼大使)

Your Excellency我代表北京政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.對你的大力幫助,我謹代表北京政府表示衷心的感謝。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京過得如何?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我肯定向他轉達你的問候和邀請。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.歡迎美商來北京投資。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.歡迎多提寶貴建議。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虛此行!

It's a rewarding trip!

你的日程非常緊,大家的會見是不是就到此為止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.請代我問候王先生。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感謝光臨!

Thank you so much for coming.歡迎再來!

Hope you'll come again.歡迎將來多來北京!

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.請留步,不需要送了!

I will see myself out, please.多保重!

Take care!

祝你一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

愿為你效勞!

At your service!

為舉行宴會/宴請Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of

歡迎宴會Welcome dinner便宴Informal dinner午宴(附有狀況介紹或專題演講等內容)

Luncheon便餐Light meal工作午餐Working luncheon自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon答謝宴會Return dinner告別宴會Farewell dinner慶功宴Glee feast招待會Reception慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China雞尾酒會Cocktail party茶話會Tea party包餐/點菜Table d'hote/a la carte上菜Serve a courst你的地方在這里。

Here is your seat.請入席!

Please have a seat.歡聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together請隨意!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.請各位隨便用餐。

Help yourself please.你喝點什么?

What would you like to drink?

目前我建議,為了和之間的合作,為了參議員的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between And , to the health of Senator, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,建議為干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to

請各位舉杯并同我一塊為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬你一杯!

Here's to you祝你健康!

To your health!

我要為此干杯!

I'll drink to that!

隨量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒!

Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,請多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.女性們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出非??炀鸵_始了,請盡快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.招待會目前開始。

The reception will now begin.全體起立,奏國歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem3!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

目前請講話I have the honour to call upon

開幕式目前結束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.隆重慶祝Grand celebration慶祝成立一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of

熱烈祝賀第一屆錦標賽Hail the first FIFA of

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.祝你工作順利、事業有成、身體健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝賀你當選

Hearty4 congratulations on your recent ecletion as

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會Hold a meeting/百度競價推廣inar/conference/forum/symposium贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer舉行談判Enter into negotiation交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.事物性會談Talks at working level對口會談Counterpart talks議程項目Items on the agenda主題Theme議題Topic for discussion雙方商定的議程Schedule mutually agreed upon開幕會議Opening session全領會議Plenary session開場白Introduction狀況介紹Presentation小組討論Panel discussion同有關單位磋商Hold consultations5 with the organizations concerned一輪會談One round of talks決議Resolution諒解備忘錄Memorandum of understanding目前開會。

I declare the meeting open.請發言。

I invite the representative of To take the floor.下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟狀況Now I would like to give you a brief overview6 of Beijing's economy.我的介紹完了,謝謝!

That's all for my presentation.thank you.我先說這么多。

So much for my remarks for now.我要說的就是這類。

That's all for what I want to say.你看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue在談那個問題之前我想對你剛剛講的話談點怎么看。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.你對此事如何看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我建議休會十分鐘。

I propose a ten-minute break.我想接著剛剛的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.對不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but當然可以!

By all means.如何都行!

Whatever you say.我沒異議。

I have no objection.我方對這個問題有異議。

We take exception to this question.大家開心地看到

We note with pleasure that

這個日期貴方感覺適合嗎?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的如何?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方非常期望貴方能盡快給予一定的回話。

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable7 and prompt commitment as soonas possible.請你們務必在8月1近日提出意向書。

You are kindly8 requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.糾纏這個問題。

Entangle9 this issue.倡導節省Advocate/uphold thriftiness為了國家的興盛For the sake of national property經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了非常深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.密切注視Keep close watch on促進密符合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation