Lesson 9: International Trade -Insurance 國際貿易-保險

Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage1 you've requested for your order.

海倫:我打電話來是想討論你所需要的訂單保險額的級別。

Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice2 value?

亨利:我想大家需要的是高于發票價值百分之二十五的保險金額。

Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

海倫:是的,沒錯。大家可以答應這個需要,但大家感覺金額有點太高。

Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

亨利:大家過去有太多貨物毀損的困擾。

Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

海倫:我能知道你的考慮。然而,一般這種商品的保險額度是發票總額再加百分之十。

Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

亨利:有額外的保障會讓大家感覺安全些。

Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cosplayt.

海倫:非常遺憾,假如你們想增加保險額的話,大家就得向你們收取額外的成本。

Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation3.

亨利:但保險應該包括在價格里了。

Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

海倫:是的,但大家向你們報的價是一般比率下的正常保險額。

Henry:I see.

亨利:我知道。

Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

海倫:不過超出的保險額大家可以再商量。但我建議你和你們那邊的保險代理商聯絡并比較一下價格。

Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

亨利:你說得沒錯,在這邊或許會比較實惠。

Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

海倫:不論你那里找到的是那一種價格都傳真給我,我會和大家可以提供的價格來做比較