1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對大家的特殊照顧了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient1 for you right now.假如你們感到便捷的話,我想目前討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative2 plan now.我覺得目前可以先草擬一具臨時策略。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.假如他有哪些建議的話,大家還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?大家是不是能保證有充足的時間來談判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那樣大家的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.假如你們想的話,大家想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.大家想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的狀況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.如此雙方都能知道全方位的狀況。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那樣大家就會心中有點兒數,了解你們需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我還不可以立刻說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有的實質材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.如此就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不想在北京多待一天嗎?