I don't wan't to get engaged yet.
我還不想訂婚。
I don't think we should get engaged yet.
我感覺大家還不到訂婚的時候。
engaged a. 訂了婚的
I don't want to get married yet.
= I'm not ready to settle down yet.
= I'm not ready for married life yet.
我還不想結婚。
I don't want to be bounded.
我不想遭到束縛。
bounded a. 受限制的
I'm sorry but I can't marry you.
對不起,我不可以嫁給你。
A: I'm sorry, but I can't marry you.
對不起,我不可以嫁給你。
B:Why?
為何呢?
I don't want a left-handed marriage.
大家門不當戶不對。
A: Why do you refuse me?
你為何拒絕我?
B: I don't want a left-handed marriage.
大家門不當戶不對。
left-handed marriage門戶不相稱之婚姻
Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率結結婚以后悔多。
I don't want to rush into marriage.
我不想草草結婚。
I don't want to get married in haste.
我不想草率地結婚。
A: Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
草率結結婚以后悔多。
B:I agree with you
我同意你的說法。
repent v. 后悔
I in haste草率地,匆忙地
We have nothing in common.
大家兩個人沒一同語言。
A:Why do you refuse me?
你為何拒絕我?
B: We have nothing in common.
大家兩個人沒一同語言。
have nothing in common毫無一同之處
I think marriage will do me no good.
我覺得結婚沒什么好處。
A: Everyone around me got divorced. I think marriage will do me no good.
周圍的人都離婚了,我覺得結婚沒什么好處。
B: Yes, I decide not to get married as well.
是的,我也決定不結婚。
do sb.no good對某人沒好處
Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味著損害我的獨立性。
It's good to be single, without so many responsibilities.
獨身生活好,不需要負那樣多的責任。
A: Marriage meant the derogation of my independence.
婚姻意味著損害我的獨立性。
B: Do you regret getting married?
你后悔有沒有結婚?
derogation n.毀損,減損
independence n. 獨立
I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想違背我們的意愿去結婚。
A: Tell me the reason why you don't marry me.
告訴我你為何不愿嫁給我。
B: I don't want to marry against my will.
我不想違背我們的意愿去結婚。
against one's will違心地
I don't want to get married now.
我目前還不想結婚。
I have never thought about getting married.
我從未想過結婚。
A: I don't want to get married now.
我目前還不想結婚。
B: I can't wait any longer.
我不可以再等了。
It's my problem, not yours.
不是由于你,是我的問題。
A: Why don't you marry me?
你為何不嫁給我?
B: It's my problem, not yours.
不是由于你,是我的問題。
I don't want to get married again.
我不想再結婚了。
A: I don't want to get married again.
我不想再結婚了。
B: Don't be silly. You have a right to seek happiness again.
別傻了,你有權利第三尋求幸福。