英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,是大家訓練英語口語的渠道,下面是由智學網為大伙帶來平時好用的英語口語對話,供大伙參考學習!


平時好用的英語口語對話


A: Eric, how long will you be in China?


A:Eric,你要在中國呆多長時間?


B: I don't know. Well, my contract here is for one year, and I don't know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while.


B:不了解,我在這里的合同是一年的,我也不了解之后該干點什么,或許會四處走走。


A: Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese?


A:有沒想過學點漢語?


B: Actually, I am learning that now. But it's too hard for me. You know the four tones and the stuff. It really freaks me out.


B:事實上,我正在學,但對我來講那太難了。你了解四聲那些東西,真夠煩的。


A: Don't worry. All things are difficult before they are easy.


A:別擔憂,萬事開頭難嘛。


B: You hit the nail right on the head.


B:你說得有道理。


A: Well, are you intested in some language-exchange program?


A:你感興趣參加語言交換活動嗎?


B: What is it?


B:的意思是?


A: It's where I teach you Chinese, and in exchange you teach me English.


A:在這個活動中,我告訴你漢語然后你教我英語。


B: Awesome. I've been giving this a lot of thought. When can we do this?


B:太好了,我一直在想這個問題,什么時間開始?


A: How about this sunday?


A:星期天如何?


B: Ok, cool.


B:好啊。


A: Good. I'll give you a call tonight.


A:好,我今晚給你打電話。


B: No problem.


B:沒問題。


A: Bye.


A:再見。


平時好用的英語口語對話


A: Hello, Anna speaking!


A:你好,我是安娜。


B: Hey, Anna, this is Jason.


B:嘿,安娜,我是詹森。


A: Jason, where have you been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good?


A:詹森!你近期躲到哪兒去了?你了解,從上次打電話到目前已經好久了,近期怎么樣?


B: Yes. How are you, Anna?


B:非常不錯,你如何,安娜?


A: I am fine. What have you been doing?


A:我非常不錯,近期你忙什么呢?


B: Working. I've been really busy these days. I got a promotion.


B:工作。這類天我特忙,我升職了。


A: That's great, congratulations!


A:太好了,恭喜恭喜!


B: Thanks. I am feeling pretty good about myself too. You know, bigger office, a raise and even an assistant.


B:謝謝,我自我感覺也挺好的。你了解,辦公室大了,加了薪水,甚至還有個助理。


A: That's good. So I guess I'll have to make an appointment to see you.


A:很好,我猜我要見你的話得預約了。


B: You are kidding.


B:開玩笑。


A: How long have you been working there?


A:你在那家公司干多長時間了?


B: A bit over two years. This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn’t the only factor in deciding promotions.


B:兩年多一點,這是一家進步非常快的公司,資歷在這兒不是決定升職的惟一標準。


A: How do you like your new boss?


A:你的新老板如何?


B: She is very nice and open-minded.


B:她人非常不錯,思想也非常開明。


A: Much better than the last one, huh?


A:比上一個好多了,是吧?


B: Yeah. He was a real slave driver. He probably would have loved it if we were robots.


B:是的,上一個真是個奴隸主,他簡直把大家當機器人了。


A: Forget about him. Come over to my house tonight. Let's get drunk.


A:忘了他吧,今晚到我家來,咱們一醉方休。


B: Good. Tonight 8 o'clock.


B:好的,今晚八點。


A: 8 it is. See you then.


A:說定了,回見。


B: Bye.


B:再見。



平時好用的英語口語對話


A: David, why don't you clean your room?


A:大衛,你為何沒清理房間?


B: I am not in the mood.


B:我沒心情。


A: Why are you feeling depress?


A:你為何不開心?


B: I was told my girlfriend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown.


B:我聽說我女友在談論我的壞話,這真叫人泄氣。


A: I don't think she would do such a thing.


A:我感覺她不會這么做。


B: But she did and it made me disappointed.


B:但她做了,這讓我非常失望。


A: Oh, cheer up! A girlfriend is not everything.


A:哦,開心點兒,女友不是你的所有。


B: But she means a lot to me.


B:但她對我非常重要。


A: Then forgive her mistake.


A:那就原諒她吧。


B: Oh, I just can't forget it.


B:哦,我只不過忘不掉這件事。