阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果總是出人意料
2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福
3. Miracles1 happen every day. 奇跡天天都在發生
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離
5. Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒為以后計劃過呢
6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我
7. If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開
8. It made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水
9. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined2 to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是大家注定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.這類年我亂七八糟
11. I dont know if we each have a destiny3, or if were all just floating around accidental4?like on a breeze5.我不懂大家是不是有著各自的命,還是只不過到處隨風飄蕩

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate6 balance. 世界上所有些生命都在微妙的平衡中存活。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble. 我只不過在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不是你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 假如這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以如此對待它。
5. Its like you are back from the dead. 仿佛你是起死回生似的。
6. You cant change the past. 過去的事是不能改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我覺得你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,哪個為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為什么要相信你?你所說的所有都是謊言。
10. Ill make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying7 for. Because its the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,由于它是唯一永恒的東西
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要如你一般就好了
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生啥事,我都會像目前一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.我覺得紙上談兵沒什么用途
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你更不是什么淑女
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬
7.In spite8 of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.就算是世界末日我都會愛著你
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即便讓我說謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.目前我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界
11.Youre throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把我們的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會叫你幸福的東西
12.Home. Ill go home. And Ill think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想方法讓他回來.不管如何,明天又是全新的一天

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC9

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養好的小姐,骨子里,我非常反叛.
2.Were the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 大家是真*走運極了.
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me. 假如你不違背我,你要什么我就能給你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好老公. 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能否給大家留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有些眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.Youre going to get out of here. Youre going to go on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你必然會脫險的,你要活下去,生不少孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,長眠在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像如此的死去。