11. blind date 男女第一次約會;相親

Elaine arranged1 for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office.

伊萊恩安排我與她辦公室的一個小伙子第一次見面。

12. fix sb up with 為某人介紹對象

Im not going to the party unless you promise me you wont try to fix me up with another friend of yours.

我是不會去那個聚會的,除非你答應我,別把你朋友介紹給我當對象。

13. those three little words 那三個字(我愛你)

I think he loves me, but he hasnt said those three little words yet.

我感覺他喜歡我,但那三個字他一直沒說出口。

14. walk out on sb 忽然離開,拋棄(配偶等)

He walked out on his wife and two kids.

他忽然拋下他的老婆和兩個孩子出走了。

15. leave sb at the altar 結婚以前一刻落跑

- Ive just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.

- 我近期見著了前任男朋友。我感覺我對他還有感覺。

- But youre about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar?

- 但你就要和約翰結婚了呀。你該不是要當落跑新娘吧?

16. split2 up / break up 分手;斷絕關系;離婚

Have you heard? Marian and Joseph have split up.

你聽說了嗎?瑪麗蓮和約瑟夫分了。

17. kiss and make up 言歸于好,床頭打架床尾和

Our relationship is like a roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.

大家的關系就像過山車。幾乎天天都吵,但非常快又和好如初。

18. fall in love 相愛,墜入情網

I thought I was falling in love.

我想我墮入情網了。

19. match made in heaven 天生一對

Matt and Amanda are a match made in heaven.

馬特和阿曼達真是天生一對兒。

20. head over heels3 深深地(相愛)

Look at them. Theyre head over heels in love with each other.

看他兩個,多么相愛啊。