Mummy was very bad.

最毒婦人心。

I think you lost your nerve.

你失去控制了。

We're both played out.

大家都筋疲力盡了。

Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job.

或許她是在用我們的方法對你說,應該找一份文職工作了。

I made a judgment1 call.

我只不過依據形勢做出了判斷。

All pretty shocking for someone unused to fieldwork.

對一個坐久辦公室的人來講有點太傷筋動骨了。

Always got to make an entrance.

一直喜歡高調亮相。

One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate.

昔日雄心壯志,亦被歲月磨平。

I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions.

我想是遭到了一些耳濡目染,盡管這并不是我初衷。

The inevitability2 of time, don't you think?

歲月催人老,你感覺呢?

Who doesn't like to take chances?

哪個不喜歡投機取巧呢?

Please return the equipment in one piece.

事后別忘了完璧歸趙。